MIMICO has a Machinery Sales position available for an enthusiastic sales person selling the full range of capital equipment and managing customer relationships to ensure long-term sustainable growth in the King Country, Taranaki region.
- Excellent career opportunity selling top quality brands
- Health & Life insurance
- On-going product training
MIMICO is a family owned business with strong values which we refer to as the MIMICO Way. When you work for MIMICO you become a part of the team.
Our mission is to provide quality plant, equipment and services to maximise customer productivity and profitability. Supported by nationwide service network and extensive parts inventory. Underpinned by highly trained employees motivated to ensure long term sustainable growth.
MIMICO sells, hires and services heavy machinery for the quarrying, mining, contracting, construction, recycling and forestry industries. MIMICO is now the New Zealand distributor for Metso crushing and screening equipment, Kobelco Hydraulic excavators, Moxy Articulated Dump Trucks, Epiroc rock breakers and demolition equipment, Dynapac construction equipment, Superior conveyors and wash systems, MDS International trommels and apron feeders, ZF transmission and drive components for construction equipment, Cesco concrete mixer bowls, and manufactures Lamella portable waste water treatment plants.
What the job involves:
You will be responsible for responding to customer enquires and requests in a professional and timely manner, developing new business, assessing client’s machinery requirements and providing valuable product information to customers, maintaining call cycles, customer records and producing sales performance reports.
This role has a requirement to report to the Paraparaumu branch as required.
To be successful in this position your toolbox will need to include:
- Experience in heavy machinery industry
- Passion for sales with proven sales experience
- A positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Willingness to comply and adhere to MIMICO and Clients Health & Safety requirements
- Strong administration and computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work alone and be a part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
Benefits of joining the MIMICO team:
- Fully subsidised health insurance
- Fully subsidised life insurance
- Excellent commitment to product training to continuously upskill our team
- Sales Vehicle
Things to note:
As part of the employment process MIMICO does complete reference checks, Ministry of justice checks, pre-employment drug tests and pre-employment medical assessments.